Report Park Vandalism or Repair Needs

How to Report

If you are reporting maintenance problems or vandalism regarding a city park or facility, please call the Parks and Recreation Department's Administration Office at 301-725-7800. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.

Emergencies or acts of vandalism which occur at any other time may be reported to the Laurel Police Department's Non-Emergency number at 301-498-0092. 

Thank you for your concern and assistance.

Report Issues Using Our Mobile App

You can also report issues using our mobile app, MyLaurel. Get it on iOS or Android.