After a pandemic pause, the LaureI Mayor's Summer Job program is returning for the 12th year. This is a wonderful opportunity for local kids to learn about their City government and get paid while doing it. We are now accepting applications at https://www.cityoflaurel.org/baps/mayors-summer-job-program.
Some important things to know about the program, participants must:
- must be age 14-16 on or before July 10, 2023.
- provide written permission from parent or guardian.
- provide copy of most recent report card.
- interview for a position in the Department they select.
- get a work permit online if you get an offer.
Please direct all questions about the program to Ms. Melissa Klinger, Human Resources Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 301-725-5300.