We take complaints about officer conduct seriously. To lodge a formal complaint with the department for officer misconduct, please download, print, and complete the Complaint Against Police Practices form below, or fill out the web form at the bottom of this page. Depending on the nature of your complaint, you may need to get the form notarized.




1 Start 2 About You 3 Incident Information 4 Complete