Sheds Permit Application
Permits are obtained by submitting an electronic application on the Permit Portal https://portal.cityoflaurel.org/Energov_Prod/SelfService#/home
The following steps must be followed when using the Permit Portal:
- Create a New Account (click on the Login or Register button) or if you already have an account (sign In through this button).
- After you sign on, click on the Permit button.
- Find the permit that you are looking for and click on the Apply blue button to start the process.
- Fill in all information leaving no blanks.
- Residential Shed Permit Application
- Site Plan
- Framing Plan (3 copies)
Site plan must show the location of the proposed shed including shed dimensions and distance from the main house and property lines. Framing plans are only required if the shed is stick built/constructed onsite. See Section 20-6.23 of the City Land Development Code for lot coverage and setbacks.