Pools / Hot Tubs / Spas Permit Application
Permits are obtained by submitting an electronic application on the Permit Portal https://portal.cityoflaurel.org/Energov_Prod/SelfService#/home
The following steps must be followed when using the Permit Portal:
- Create a New Account (click on the Login or Register button) or if you already have an account (sign In through this button).
- After you sign on, click on the Permit button.
- Find the permit that you are looking for and click on the Apply blue button to start the process.
- Fill in all information leaving no blanks.
$75.00 for above-ground; $225 for in-ground, as of July 1, 2021.
- Residential Pool Permit Application
- Site Plan
Site plan must show proposed pool location including dimensions. All pools must be enclosed by a fence or wall at least 6 ft. in height. Pools must meet all side yard setbacks and must be at least 8 ft. from any rear property line.