Demolition - Residential Permit Application
Permits are obtained by submitting an electronic application on the Permit Portal https://portal.cityoflaurel.org/Energov_Prod/SelfService#/home
The following steps must be followed when using the Permit Portal:
- Create a New Account (click on the Login or Register button) or if you already have an account (sign In through this button).
- After you sign on, click on the Permit button.
- Find the permit that you are looking for and click on the Apply blue button to start the process.
- Fill in all information leaving no blanks.
$150.00 as of July 1, 2021.
- Demolition Permit Applcation
Utility Cut-off Letters (see below)
Demolition Plan (3 copies)
All demolition permit applications MUST be accompanied by cut-off letters from all major utilities. These include, but are not limited to, the following: BGE (Baltimore Gas and Electric), WSSC (Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission), Comcast telephone and/or cable, and Verizon telephone and/or cable.
Residential Home Improvement