As vaccine supplies increase, the state plans to increase the number of vaccinations they can administer at the mass vaccination sites. Prince George’s County also expects to increase its vaccine appointment offerings when supplies permit. If you are interested in getting your vaccination at a Prince George’s County site when eligible, pre-register now at the link here: https://covid19vaccination.princegeorgescountymd.gov/ to get your name on the list. Prince George’s County will use the pre-registration list to invite people to schedule appointments when they are eligible. The mass vaccination sites, pharmacies, and hospital systems have their own appointment scheduling processes.
Links to Vaccine Appointment Information/Scheduling Sites:
• Maryland vaccination locator site: https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/vaccine
• Prince George’s County pre-registration site: https://covid19vaccination.princegeorgescountymd.gov/
• Giant - https://giantfood.com/pages/covid-info
• Safeway - https://www.mhealthappointments.com/covidappt
• Walgreens - https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19
• Medstar Health - https://www.medstarhealth.org/mhs/about-medstar/covid-19-vaccine-informa...
• University of Maryland Medical System (includes Prince George’s Hospital) - https://www.umms.org/capital
• Luminis Health (includes Anne Arundel Medical Center and Doctor’s Hospital, and Reid Temple in Glenn Dale) https://living.aahs.org/community-vaccine-clinics/
• Adventist Health - https://www.adventisthealthcare.com/coronavirus-covid-19/vaccine/
• Baltimore Convention Center mass site – https://www.umms.org/coronavirus/covid-vaccine/get-vaccine/baltimore-con... or call 443-462-5511 for assistance with making an appointment. You must fill out a form to request a vaccination appointment.
• Johns Hopkins - https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine/maryland.html
• Six Flags – https://massvax.maryland.gov/
• M & T Bank Stadium – https://www.umms.org/coronavirus/covid-vaccine/get-vaccine/mtb-stadium
Maryland and Prince George’s County COVID-19 Vaccine Hotlines
These hotlines are intended for seniors who need assistance and those without internet access:
• Maryland’s COVID-19 Vaccination Support Center:
Open seven days a week from 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
• Prince George’s County COVID-19 Vaccine Pre-registration Hotline:
Dial 311 (press # after the call is answered) This hotline will assist seniors and others without internet access get pre-registered.
REMINDER to be patient! Appointments cannot be made for vaccines these sites do not have, so as more vaccines are received, more appointments will become available.