Mayor Craig A. Moe has announced that City and Passport Offices will be closed on November 26 and November 27, 2020, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
The adjustment to the trash and recycling collections for the holiday week are as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Commercial and Residential Refuse - unchanged
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Commercial and Residential Recycling - unchanged
- Wednesday Composting - unchanged.
- Thursday and Friday Residential Refuse - cancelled.
- Thursday and Friday Commerical Refuse - moved to Wednesday, November 25th
- Thursday and Friday Commercial and Residential Recycling - moved to Wednesday, November 25th
- Leaf Vacuuming - Thursday and Friday routes are cancelled.
We will be having an extra special Yard Debris pickup on Wednesday, November 25th! This pickup is normally cancelled with the Thanksgiving Holiday but due to overwhelming demand for yard debris pickups we will be having a pickup on the 25th. Please email or call to schedule your yard debris pickup by Monday, November 23rd.
The next regularly scheduled Bulky Item pickup will be on Wednesday, December 2nd. If you would like to be on either list or have any questions about our holiday schedule, please contact DPW at 301-725-0088 or via email at [email protected]