Mayor Craig A. Moe has announced that City and Passport Offices will be closed on November 28 and November 29, 2019, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
The adjustment to the trash and recycling collections for the holiday week are as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Commercial and Residential Refuse - unchanged
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Commercial and Residential Recycling - unchanged
- Wednesday Composting - unchanged.
- Thursday and Friday Commercial and Residential Refuse - cancelled.
- Thursday and Friday Commercial and Residential Recycling - moved to Wednesday, November 27th
- Leaf Vacuuming - Thursday and Friday routes are cancelled.
The next regularly scheduled Bulky Item pickup and Yard Debris collections will be on Wednesday, December 4th. If you would like to be on either list or have any questions about our holiday schedule, please contact DPW at 301-725-0088 or via email at [email protected]