The City of Laurel will be closed on Thursday, November 22nd and Friday, November 23rd in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday. Refuse and reycling pickups for Thanksgiving Week are as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Refuse - unchanged
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Recycling - unchanged
- Thursday and Friday Refuse - cancelled.
- Thursday and Friday Recycling - moved to Wednesday, November 22nd
- Leaf Vacuuming - Thursday and Friday routes are cancelled.
The next regularly scheduled Bulky Item pickup and Yard Debris collections will be on Wednesday, November 28th. There will be an extra special Yard Debris collection (and only Yard Debris) on Wednesday, November 21st for the first 100 residents who request it. Due to the shortened schedule for the week, the Wednesday yard debris on the 21st must remain limited to 100 residents and will be filled on a first-come-first-serve basis.