Mayor Craig A. Moe has announced that City and Passport Offices will be closed for Monday, January 15, 2018 in observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday. The Department of Public Works will be on an adjusted pickup this week:
- Monday refuse and recyclables will be collected on Tuesday,
- Tuesday’s refuse and recyclables will be collected on Wednesday,
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday refuse and recyclables will be collected as normal.
- Commercial business pickups for Monday will be moved to Tuesday. Tuesday-Friday pickups are unchanged for our commercial businesses.
- Christmas Tree pickups will proceed as normal on Wednesday January 17th.
There will be no Residential Special Pickup or Yard Debris collections on Wednesday January 17th. Public Work's next scheduled Residential Special Pickup and Yard Debris collection will be on Wednesday, January 24, 2018. You can schedule a Residential Special Pickup and Yard Debris Pickup by e-mailing [email protected], using the MyLaurel App or calling the Department of Public Works at 301-725-0088.
Thank you for your cooperation and please have a safe and happy holiday.