Thanksgiving Holiday - Adjusted Trash and Recycling Schedule
The City of Laurel will be closed on Thursday, November 23rd and Friday, November 24th in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday. Refuse and reycling pickups for Thanksgiving Week are as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Refuse - unchanged
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Recycling - unchanged
- Thursday and Friday Refuse - cancelled.
- Thursday and Friday Recycling - moved to Wednesday, November 22nd
- Leaf Vacuuming - When the city completes the Wednesday route on November 22nd the leaf vacuum truck will move on to the Thursday route. If time permits the truck will move on to the Friday route following the completion of the Thursday route.
There will be no yard debris collection or bulky item collections on Wednesday November 22nd. The next Bulky Item pickup and Yard Debris collection will be on Wednesday, November 29th. The deadline for these pickups is Monday, November 27th.