Storm Drains


Please call us to report clogged or dammed storm drains. Although most storm drains are owned and maintained by Prince George's County, the Department will handle your service request and assign it to the proper agency.

NEVER! empty oil, gasoline, antifreeze or other chemicals into the storm drains. The drains empty into local rivers and creeks and ultimately into the Ocean.


New storm drains and improvements usually require advanced planning and financing. Requests for storm drainage improvements are handled by the Department of Public Works.

Questions or Comments:

If you need any additional information or have any questions or comments, please call us at 301-725-0088 or you may e-mail us at