City of Laurel Offices, including the Passport Office will be closed on Monday, October 10, 2022 in honor of Indigenous Peoples Day.
The Department of Public Works will be picking up Trash and Recycling on an altered schedule:
- Monday Trash and Recycling pickup will be on Tuesday (residential and commercial).
- Tuesday Trash and Recycling pickup will be on Wednesday (residential only).
- Tuesday Commercial Trash and Recycling pickups are unchanged.
- Wednesday Composting pickups are unchanged.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Trash and Recycling pickups are unchanged.
- There will be no Bulky Item or Yard Debris Pickups this week.
Our next residential special pickup and yard debris collection will be on Wednesday, October 19th. Please call (301-725-0088) or email ([email protected]) to schedule your pickup.