In observance of the Presidents’ Day holiday, Mayor Craig A. Moe has announced that City and Passport Offices will be closed on Monday, February 21, 2022.
The altered trash and recycling collections for the week of February 20, 2022, will be as follows:
- Monday’s Trash and Recycling will be picked up on Tuesday, February 22, 2022 (residential and commercial).
- Tuesday’s Residential Trash and Recycling will be picked up on Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
- Tuesday’s Commercial Trash and Recycling pickups will be unchanged.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday’s Trash, Recycling and Composting pickups are unchanged.
- There will be no yard debris or bulk item pickups that week.
Since there will be no Residential Special Pickup and Yard Debris collection during the holiday week, the next collection is set for Wednesday, March 2, 2022. You can schedule a pickup by calling Public Works at 301-725-0088 or e-mail them at [email protected].
For more information about refuse and recycling, visit the City’s website at www.cityoflaurel.org. Wishing you a safe and happy holiday!