City of Laurel Offices, including the Passport Office will be closed on November 25th & November 26th for Thanksgiving.
Our trash and recycling schedules will be adjusted due to the holiday.
See the schedule below.
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday trash and recycling pickups are unchanged.
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday leaf vacuuming is unchanged.
- Wednesday compost is unchanged.
- Thursday and Friday Recycling will be on Wednesday.
- Thursday and Friday Residential Trash is cancelled.
- Thursday and Friday Commercial Trash will be on Wednesday.
- There will be no bulky item or yard debris collections on Wednesday
- The leaf vacuum truck will attempt to complete the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday routes on Wednesday, however, residents with leaves should wait for the following week if they are able to do so.
Residents with questions can reach the Department of Public Works by called 301-725-0088.