Some Prince Georges County Public School boundaries will be changing over the next two to three years and this is likely to be of significant interest to many who live in Laurel.
Earlier this year, PGCPS released the Draft Boundary Scenarios Report which presents three draft scenarios that offer different approaches to adjusting school boundaries in PGCPS.
You can access the report at www.pgcps.org/boundary.
In order to get public input on the final recommendations, five Community Conversations have been scheduled, two of them will be conducted in Spanish:
- Tuesday, November 2 at 6:30-8:00 PM (English)
- Wednesday, November 3 at 6:30-8:30 PM (Spanish)
- Tuesday, November 9 at 6:30-8:00 PM (English)
- Wednesday, November 10 at 6:30-8:00 PM (Spanish)
- Saturday, November 13 at 10:30 AM to Noon (English with Spanish interpretation)
These virtual meetings will share information on the various boundary change scenarios and provide an opportunity to ask questions and give feedback.
It is important that all communities in Prince George’s County be involved!
Please share the registration link bit.ly/PGCPS_RSVP for these meetings to all who may be interested.