Mayor Craig A. Moe wants to remind everyone that City and Passport Offices will be closed on Monday, September 7, 2020, in observance of Labor Day.
The adjusted trash and recycling collection schedule for the week of September 7th will be as follows:
- Monday’s Trash and Recycling will be on Tuesday, September 8, 2020 (residential and commercial).
- Tuesday’s Trash and Recycling will be on Wednesday, September 9, 2020 (residential only).
- Tuesday’s COMMERCIAL Trash and Recycling collection will be unchanged.
- Wednesday’s, Thursday’s and Friday’s Trash, Recycling and Organics Recycling collections will be unchanged.
- There will be no Residential Special or Yard Debris Pickups on Wednesday, September 9, 2020.
- The next Residential Special and Yard Debris Pickups will be on Wednesday, September 16, 2020.
You can schedule a Residential Special Pickup and Yard Debris Pickup by e-mailing the Department of Public Works at [email protected], using the MyLaurel or calling 301-725-0088.
Thank you for your cooperation and we wish you a safe and happy Labor Day!