Mayor Craig A. Moe has announced that City and Passport Offices will be closed on Monday, February 17, 2020, in observance of Presidents’ Day.
The altered trash and recycling for that week will be as follows:
- Monday’s Trash and Recycling will be picked up on Tuesday, February 18, 2020 (residential and commercial).
- Tuesday’s Trash and Recycling will be picked up on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 (residential only).
- Tuesday’s Commercial Trash and Recycling pickups will be unchanged.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday’s Trash, Recycling and Composting pickups are unchanged.
- There will be no yard debris or bulk item pickups that week.
Since there will be no Residential Special Pickup and Yard Debris collection during the holiday week, the next collection is set for Wednesday, February 26, 2020. You can schedule a pickup by calling Public Works at 301-725-0088, e-mailing them at [email protected] or using the MyLaurel App.
For more information about refuse and recycling, visit the City’s website at cityoflaurel.org. Wishing you a safe and pleasant holiday!