In observance of the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. holiday on Monday, January 21, 2019, Mayor Craig A. Moe is announcing the following changes for City of Laurel Services:
- City offices, including the Passport Office, will be closed.
Refuse and recycling will be adjusted for the week of January 20th – 26th:
- Monday trash and recycling pickup will be on Tuesday (residential and commercial).
- Tuesday residential trash and recycling will be collected on Wednesday, with no change to commercial refuse/recycling collection.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday trash and recycling pickups are unchanged.
- There will be no yard debris or bulky item pickups this week.
- There will still be a Christmas Tree Collection on Wednesday.
The next Residential Special Pickup and Yard Debris collection is set for Wednesday, January 30, 2019. You can schedule a pickup by calling Public Works at 301-725-0088, e-mailing them at [email protected] or using the MyLaurel App.