As we remember the birthdays of Lincoln and Washington this upcoming Presidents’ Day, Mayor Craig A. Moe has announced that City and Passport Offices will be closed on Monday, February 19, 2018, in observance of the federal holiday.
That means an altered trash and recycling schedule as follows:
- Monday Residential and Commercial Trash pickup will be Tuesday, February 20, 2018.
- Monday Residential and Commercial Recycling pickup will be Tuesday, February 20, 2018.
- Tuesday Residential Trash pickup will be Wednesday, February 21, 2018.
- Tuesday Residential Recycling pickup will be Wednesday, February 21, 2018.
- Tuesday Commercial Refuse/Recycling collection WILL NOT CHANGE.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Trash pickups are unchanged.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Recycling pickups are unchanged.
There will not be a Residential Special Pickup or Yard Debris collection during the week of February 19, 2018. The next Residential Special Pickup and Yard Debris collection is set for Wednesday, February 28, 2018. You can schedule a pickup by calling Public Works at 301-725-0088, e-mailing them at [email protected] or using the MyLaurel App.
For more information about refuse and recycling, visit the City’s website at cityoflaurel.org. Wishing you a safe and enjoyable holiday!