*This meeting will be conducted in person in the Laurel Municipal Center Council Chambers*
- Roll Call.
- Approval of the Minutes for the Regular HDC meeting held on April 18, 2023.
- HDC-2023-0098 for 28 Post Office Avenue, submitted by Glynnis McPhee, Applicant is seeking approval to build a 782 sq. ft. two-story addition with (matching to house) roof and gutters, windows, replacement of current siding with Hardie plank in gray. Mate.
- HDC-2023-0101 for 352 Main Street, submitted by Adebayo Bello, Applicant is seeking approval to install 68ft long and 10ft wide black metal fence on left side of 352 main building.
- HDC-2023-0103 for 407 Main Street, submitted by Karl Griffin, Applicant is seeking approval to replace roof to prevent water infiltration. The building height will not change, but the roof will change from A frame to flat and from shingles to membrane style.
- HDC-2023-0104 for 519 Montgomery Street, submitted by Elmer Del Cid, Applicant is seeking approval to replace siding with Certain Teed Mainstreet Flagstone, add black shutters and build a privacy fence for back side and 4 ft. tall Picket fence on front side.
- HDC-2023-0107 for 209 Tenth St, submitted by Nick Horvath, Applicant is seeking approval to replace existing chain link fence on front and right/front yard with wooden fence 3.5ft tall to match neighbors’ fence on front left side of yard.
- HDC-2023-0111 for 508/510 Main Street, submitted by Marvin Rogers, Applicant is seeking approval to install a new awning and new shutters in black (3 sets) for Laurel Mill Playhouse.
- HDC-2023-0115 for 324 Laurel Avenue, submitted by Lauren Marsden and Gabriel Adolphe, Applicant is seeking approval to replenish current gravel driveway that has been taken up by grass. New and improved driveway will run from sidewalk to garage.
- HDC-2023-0116 for 704/706 Main Street, submitted by Nancy Steinecke, Applicant is seeking approval to replace front steps with grey flagstone steps and replace handrails with black wrought iron or aluminum. Will reuse 14 existing stone steps as a landing.
- HDC-2023-0117 for 406 Laurel Avenue, submitted by Benjamin Brady, Applicant is seeking approval to pave existing dirt driveway, replace fence from wood to vinyl, porch and front door from white with oval window to Craftsman style wood stained with 2x 3 lights. Also add 800 sq. ft. pad in the backyard and shutters in dark or sage green.
- HDC-2023-0120 for 322 Laurel Avenue, submitted by Lam Vu, Applicant is seeking approval to replace eight (8) broken wood windows, replacements will be vinyl windows with seal air.
HDC-2023-0105 for 421 Prince George Street, submitted by Karen Lubieniecki, the applicant is seeking approval to repaint the front porch deck, stairs, columns & railing. Repair and if needed replace stairs and rails. Repaint metal roof on front porch and side. All “in-kind” colors.
HDC-2023-0108 for 322 Laurel Avenue, submitted by Lam Vu, the applicant is seeking approval to repaint the house from yellow to white, similar to the pre-approved color Manor white PL27.
HDC-2023-0110 for 531 Main Street, submitted by Cameron Manesh, the applicant is seeking approval to replace the decking planks over bridge on left side of Olivers with wood to be painted in Charcoal Gray color (same as current).
HDC-2023-0112 for 508/510 Main Street, submitted by Marvin Rogers, the applicant is seeking approval to paint exterior siding and wood surfaces. Replace two (2) glass windowpanes currently shattered. All in-kind.
HDC-2023-0127 for 28 Post Office Avenue, submitted by Glynnis McPhee, the applicant is seeking approval to repair and replace the entire front porch, including stairs with in-kind wood materials and black and white color combination.