*This meeting will be conducted virtually through Zoom*
- Roll Call.
- Approval of the Minutes for the Regular HDC meeting held on December 20, 2022.
- HDC-2023-0063 for 200 Sixth Street, submitted by Vincenzo Santoro, Applicant is seeking approval to replace the porch from wood to composite boards and white vinyl railings. Boards will be in foggy wharf color.
- HDC-2023-0050 for 425 Prince George Street, submitted by Michael Sciscenti, Applicant is proposing to remove front chimney for safety reasons (no longer supported by the ground) weight of chimney supported by roof framing.
- HDC-2023-0072 for 355 Main Street, submitted by Claris Chi, Applicant is proposing to install a new sign on the storefront for Chichi Fashions- Beauty Empire- Tailoring, Braiding, Glam Makeup, Wig Install in orange color font with black background. It will include business logo in gold.
- A tax credit request for 336 Montgomery Street, submitted by Randy & Jean Anastasi for HDC Certificate of Approval HDC2023-0015, for the replacement of (3) three green awnings. The cost was $7,950.00, proof of payment $7,950.00 and tax credit amount is $795.00.
- A tax credit request for 333 Montgomery Street, submitted by Katharine Peterson for HDC Certificate of Approval HDC2023-0015, for the replacement of the roof. The cost was $11,000 proof of payment $11,000 and tax credit amount is $1,100.00.
HDC-2023-0067 for 915 Montgomery Street, submitted by Mohammad Javaid, the applicant is seeking approval to re-paint front door with similar red to pre-approved color Elmira Red PL10.