PLEASE NOTE: The public wishing to speak on any items are asked to register for the Zoom meeting information at https://www.cityoflaurel.org/clerk/meetings by 3:00 p.m. the day of the meeting
- Roll Call.
- Approval of the Minutes for the Regular HDC meeting held on October 11, 2022.
- HDC-2023-0029 for 617 Montgomery Street, submitted by Giovany Gomez/Gios Properties Inc., Applicant is seeking approval to replace wood doors to metal door (white) with 3 over 3 windows and replace white 2 over 2 wood windows to white vinyl with 2 over 2 grid inserts. This item was tabled at the last hearing in October.
- HDC-2023-0042 for 211 Eleventh Street, submitted by Lesa Jenkins, Applicant is seeking approval to replace side fence that was burned from neighbor’s fire, new fence will be white vinyl 6 ft x 8ft per panel, 8-9 panels are needed.
- HDC-2023-0043 for 513 Montgomery Street, submitted by Gregory Dean, Applicant is seeking approval to install new black shutters to front windows, replace roof shingles from gray 3 tab to gray architectural style and paint current front red door to black.
- HDC-2023-0031 for 410 Prince George Street, submitted by Sheila McJilton, Applicant is seeking approval to install new windows on house, will be changing from wood and aluminum to vinyl, only eight (8) windows seen from the street, 9 over 1 grids will remain exactly the same.
HDC-2023-0045 for 1102 Montgomery Street, submitted by Richard Petersen, the applicant is seeking approval to repair front exterior wall and paint with textured matching color of current sign. Re-stain cross with current stain or replace and stain depending on material condition. All in-kind work.