*This meeting will be conducted virtually through Zoom*
PLEASE NOTE: The public wishing to speak on any items are asked to register for the Zoom meeting information at https://www.cityoflaurel.org/clerk/meetings by 3:00 p.m. the day of the meeting
- Roll Call.
- Approval of the Minutes for the Regular HDC meeting held on July 19, 2022.
- HDC-2023-0002 for 319 Laurel Avenue submitted by Benjamin Lewis, Applicant is seeking approval to replace gray 3-tab shingles to gray architectural shingles and replace gutters with white 6’’ with gutter guards.
- HDC-2023-0001 for 110 Seventh Street submitted by Uriel Cruz, The Applicant is seeking approval to install a small roof over front door with plywood and shingles. Posts will be wood and painted white. Roof will match house, brown architectural style.
- HDC-2023-0004 for 677 Main Street, submitted by Rodney Fernandez, Applicant is seeking approval to paint front doors and door frame from brown to red in color.
- HDC- 2023-0005 for 403 Prince George Street submitted by Luis Sibaja, the applicant is seeking approval to replace current chain link fence with 6 ft wooden fence in backyard, to be painted white.
- HDC- 2023-0011 for 415 Main Street submitted by Cheryl Dudek, Applicant is seeking approval to replace signage on brick frame and hanging sign on front porch.
- HDC-2023-0009 for 352 Main Street submitted by Adebayo Bello, The Applicant is seeking approval to install (3) three awnings on building, (1) one in the front and (2) two on the side. They will all be black metal.
- HDC-2023-0019 for 314 Montgomery Street submitted by Molly Block, The Applicant is seeking approval to replace roof with water damage, current gray 3-tab shingles will be replaced with dark green architectural shingles.
- HDC-2023-0021 for 109 Sixth Street submitted by Michelle Clancy, The Applicant is seeking approval to install a new 6 ft. wooden privacy fence in back yard. It will not be painted.
- HDC-2023-0026 for 511 Main Street submitted by Tonya Fortune, The Applicant is seeking approval to install a new black awning for beauty salon “Streaks Hair Design”.
HDC-2023-0118 for 595 Main Street, submitted by Vanessa Oti, the applicant is seeking approval to install (1) one 12’’ x 96’’ cream and burgundy sign for Dog Daycare & Boarding on lower level. This will match the other Patuxent Place signs.
HDC-2023-0015 for 336 Montgomery Street submitted by Randy & Jeanie Anastasi, the applicant is seeking approval to repaint house in pewter tankard color to match shed. Color is close to pre-approved color Rockport gray. Also paint roof in kind color Tinner’s red, porch in kind color white and porch ceiling in kind color Robin’s egg. Paint fence in kind color white and paint exterior doors in kind color Tinner’s red.
HDC-2023-0007 for 352-354 Main Street, submitted by Adebayo Bello, the applicant is seeking approval to repaint exterior of building with same white satin brick paint #MS31. The color is in kind.
HDC-2023-0020 for 26 C Street, submitted by Daniel Eichner/Laurel Legacy LLC, the applicant is seeking approval to remove two (2) hazardous dead Ash tress near the C Street Flats Apartment complex. Also remove the top half of another hazardous vine covered Maple tree as a precaution. Tree experts have assessed and recommend immediate removal.