FORTY-SECOND MEETING OF THE MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2021, 6:00 P.M. ZOOM
Please contact the Clerk at [email protected] for Zoom Meeting Information
- Call to order – Valerie M.A. Nicholas, Council President
- Roll call – Kimberley A. Rau, Clerk
- Approval of Minutes
- Work Session, Wednesday, September 1, 2021
- Thirty-Seventh Meeting, Monday, September 13, 2021
- Thirty-Eighth Meeting, Monday, September 27, 2021
- Work Session, Wednesday, October 6, 2021
- Thirty-Ninth Meeting, Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- Fortieth Meeting, Monday, October 25, 2021
- Closed Session, Monday, October 25, 2021
- Forty-First Meeting, Thursday, November 4, 2021
- Report of the Mayor and City Council.
- Mayoral appointments of Sabrina Jones, Education Advisory Committee
- Michael Leszcz, Board of Trustees
- LouAnn Crook, Ethics Commission
- Dennis Grant, Planning Commission
- Laura Deglau, Parks and Recreation CAC
- Valerie M.A. Nicholas, Board of Appeals
- James Collins, Transportation Committee
- General Public Hearing
- Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic the City of Laurel will be holding virtual meetings. The public is asked to submit written testimony on agenda items to the Laurel City Clerk at [email protected] by 2:00 p.m. on meeting dates.
a. Introduction and first public hearing on Resolution No. 12-21, A RESOLUTION OF THE MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL OF LAUREL, MARYLAND TO RESCIND RESOLUTION NO. 8-20 AND AUTHORIZE THE MAYOR TO CONTRACT INDEPENDENT COUNSEL TO WORK WITH CITY STAFF TO NEGOTIATE A VERIZON CABLE TELEVISION FRANCHISE AGREEMENT AND PROVIDING AN EFFECTIVE DATE.
8. Adjourn sine die.