ENVIRONMENTAL AFFAIRS CITIZENS ADVISORY COMMITTEE
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2020 – 6:00 P.M.
- Call to Order – Michael R. Leszcz
- Approval of Minutes from Tuesday, August 25, 2020
- Presentation from Mark Thompson
- Vote on finalizing the “Community Survey”
- Vote on sending WSCC a letter on congratulating them on removing the silt.
ENVIRONMENTAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE
TUESDAY. SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
Attendees: John Robinson, Mark Thompson, Mike Leszcz, Brian Coyle, Cheryl Dyer, Monta Burrough, Kyla Clark and Kenya Barno
TRAINING FOR COMMITTEE:
Presenter: Mark Thompson, Senior Vice President for Development, 1/St. Properties
Title: “Racing into the Future: The Opportunities at the Maryland Jockey Club at Laurel Park”.
- Paddock Pointe
- Racing into the Future Project
- MARC Train Station at Laurel Park
350 Acres in total
600 to 800 Hundred employees
Questions and Answers Conducted
Copy of PowerPoint Presentation is available per request.
Meeting Adjourned at 7:33pm
Administrative Assistant 1