PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to be heard at this meeting please sign the speaker list provided on the table at the side of the Council Chamber. The Chairman reserves the right to limit the amount of time each speaker has for each agenda item.
- Roll Call.
- Approval of the Minutes for the Regular HDC meeting held on December 17, 2019.
- HDC 051-2020 for 320 Main Street submitted by J. Robb Cecil, request to install new 5' Montage Majestic black iron fence with gate on rear of property bordering Fetty Alley.
- HDC 052-2020 for 209 Wilson Street, submitted by Wotchuin Dzikouk, request to install new 3-tab shingle roof, color change from red/brown to black. The work has already been completed.
- HDC 054-2020 for 333 Laurel Avenue, submitted by Jim Munno request to replace, resize and move (1) side window due to an interior kitchen remodel. Also, move a range vent closer to the back of the house.
- HDC 055-2020 for 324 Laurel Avenue, submitted by Robert Ashcraft & Salina Bush, request to install new front storm door in white, repaint door trim and install permeable paving to current driveway.
- A tax credit request for 211 Tenth Street, submitted by Katherine Coates for approved HDC Certificate of Approval 012-2020 for replacing vinyl siding, repair/replace soffits and replace shutters. The cost was $17,235.00 and the requested amount is 1,723.50.
- A tax credit request for 1110 Montgomery Street, submitted by David & Lisa Everett for approved HDC Certificate of Approval 036-2020 to install storm windows and replace storm door. The cost was $7,271.00 and the requested amount is $727.10.
- A tax credit request for 1110 Montgomery Street, submitted by David & Lisa Everett for approved HDC Certificate of Approval 002-2020 replace wooden spire at peak of house. The cost was $4,294.12 and the requested amount is $429.42.
- Staff Approvals:
- HDC 053-2020 for 209 Wilson Street, submitted by Wotchuin Dzikouk, request to replace damaged pieces of gutters (white), siding (cream), shutters (re-paint in white) and replace concrete parging. All work to be “in-kind” with existing color and material.
11. New Business