EIGHT HUNDRED AND TWENTY THIRD MEETING
TUESDAY – JULY 16, 2019 – REGULAR
PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to be heard at this meeting please sign the speaker list provided on the table at the side of the Council Chamber. The Chairman reserves the right to limit the amount of time each speaker has for each agenda item.
- Roll Call.
- Approval of the Minutes for the Regular HDC meeting held on June 18, 2019.
- HDC 086-2019 for 901 Montgomery Street, submitted by Brian Cavey, will be constructing an addition (5,188 sq. ft) to rear of building, revised parking w/re-striping, new sidewalk & landscaping. Installing five new signs. Part of brick building will be painted in fawn brindle color; part of building will be hardie panel lap siding in taupe and dark gray. Lower level of building will be thin stone veneer in medium gray. New exterior lights will be installed.
4. HDC 094-2019 for 400 Prince George Street, submitted by Robert Katz & Barbara Cohl, request to replace current driveway (9' x 76') from two strips to solid concrete pad.
5. HDC 097-2019 for 331 Laurel Avenue, submitted by Chris Reardon, request to install 50 ft permeable pavement ribbon driveway on current grass/gravel driveway that has existing apron.
6. HDC 098-2019 for 35 Fourth Street, submitted by Jimmy Chun/ Ping an Li Construction, (contractor for the owner), request to replace windows from white wood, two over two grids to white vinyl, no grids. Some windows sizes will change. Close in front door to make a window. Close in two windows on the left side of house.
7. HDC 100-2019 for 511 Prince George Street, submitted by William Hardy & Heather Brooks, request to replace 3 tab gray shingles with slate blue architectural shingles and repair chimney stack "in-kind".
HDC 090-2019 for 320 Montgomery Street, submitted by James & Suma Penrose, request approval to replace rear fence with in “in-kind” wood style and one size all around property at 6 ft.
HDC 091-2019 for 317 Fourth Street, submitted by Matt Oskvarek request approval to re-paint and repair existing front porch flooring with “in-kind” color; green.
HDC 092-2019 for 610 Prince George Street, submitted by Rita Halpert, request to remove portion of current fence (that is falling) in side/rear of property with 4' wooden picket fence that is "in-kind" as existing.
HDC 093-2019 for 114 St. Mary’s Place, submitted by St. Mary’s of the Mill, request approval to re-paint trim with similar cream/yellow color and replace front doors, with top small windows.
HDC 095-2019 for 333 Montgomery Street, submitted by Katherine Peterson, request approval to replace front screen door with “in-kind” white color and similar style.
HDC 096-2019 for 332 Montgomery Street, submitted by Marlene Frazier, request to remove (1) dying/diseased Holly tree from west side of house and replace it with a Dwarf magnolia.
HDC 099-2019 for 319 Main Street, submitted by Betty Johnson, request to remove (1) dead Walnut tree from parking lot within Tolson Alley and B Street. It was suggested to replant a new tree on the property.
8. New Business- Discussion on staff approvals using the approved color list.