EIGHT HUNDRED AND TWENTIETH MEETING
TUESDAY – APRIL 16, 2019 – REGULAR
PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to be heard at this meeting please sign the speaker list provided on the table at the side of the Council Chamber. The Chairman reserves the right to limit the amount of time each speaker has for each agenda item.
- Roll Call.
- Approval of the Minutes for the Regular HDC meeting held on March 19, 2019.
- HDC 070-2019 for 403 Main Street, submitted by Bayo Oshinnaiye, requesting approval to install new awing on front of building for realty business.
- HDC 071-2019 for 200 Stanley Place, submitted by Mark Manak, request to enclose existing 6x6 back porch using in-kind material to match existing house. Add 4 x 4 deck with 3' railings w/ steps going down. All pressure treated lumber, will be stained brown & redwood.
- HDC 066-2019 for 410 Main Street #1, submitted by Radcliffe Scarlett, request for the following: replace (13) metal windows to white vinyl, replace side door from a white painted wood to white metal, replace front door from white painted wood to white steel door with decorative glass.
- HDC 069-2019 for 322 Main Street, submitted by J. Robb Cecil, request to install new signage on existing awning in white lettering. "322 Main Street" in the middle of awning, "The Driscoll Law Group, Worker's Compensation, Disability Law" for suite 101 and "Downs Law Firm, P.C., Estate Planning and Administration" for suite 103.
- HDC 072-2019 for 505 Prince George Street, submitted by Sulema Hernandez, requesting approval to construct a new walkway 5'x18' using red and charcoal pavers, also construct a 4' wooden fence along gravel alley in rear of property, will be painted white.
- A tax credit request for 419 Montgomery Street submitted by Donald & Cecilia Jordan for approved HDC Certificate of Approval 048-2019 for replacing roof. The cost was $10,824.00 and the requested amount is $1,082.40.
HDC 067-2019 for 410 Main Street #1, submitted by Radcliffe Scarlett, request to repaint current shutters with “in-kind” color white. 4 of the 12 shutters will be completely replaced as they are damaged.
HDC 073-2019 for 325 Laurel Avenue, submitted by Tavon Moss, request to replace white siding with “in-kind” color and material and roof with “in-kind” color/material (blend of grey and brown speckles). Both siding and roof were recently damaged in windstorm.
HDC 076-2019 for 417 Main Street, submitted by Hamideh (Kay) Keyhani, request to restore windows through re-glazing, replacing broken glass, repair woodwork frame and repaint with same white color, all “in-kind” repairs.
9. New Business