EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTH MEETING
CITY OF LAUREL HISTORIC DISTRICT COMMISSION
TUESDAY – JANUARY 16, 2017 – REGULAR
PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to be heard at this meeting, and you are not an applicant, please sign the speaker list provided on the table at the side of the room.
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of the Minutes for the Regular HDC meeting held on December 19, 2017.
3. HDC 041-2018 for 595 Main Street, submitted by Chantell Doxie, requesting approval to install one (1) wooden burgundy, cream and black 12 x 96 sign reading “R.A.H. Hair Studio to front of property and one (1) vinyl white 40 x 16 window graphics signage to read “235A R.A.H. Hair Studio” and business hours and contact information.
4. HDC 042-2018 for 310 Fourth Street, submitted by Michael and Cheryl Dyer, requesting approval to replace gutters and downspouts with single style white 6’’ gutters and 3 x 4’’ downspouts. Current gutters are white however, there are (3) three different styles. This request if approved will make it all one style.
5. HDC 044-2018 for 324 Montgomery Street, submitted by Douglas and Susan Hayes, requesting approval to remove large pecan tree in backyard, currently its partially dead and in decline. Will replant another tree in its place, type undetermined at this time.
6. A tax credit request for 324 Montgomery Street, submitted by Douglas and Susan Hayes for replace roofing shingles and rotted decking using GAF 50 year rated shingles and new plywood respectively- approved Certificate of Approval HDC 010-2018. The cost for this work was $19,562.55, proof of payment is $19,562.55 and the tax credit requested amount is $1,956.25.
7. A tax credit request for 331 Prince George Street, submitted by Donald and Kathleen Dalphonse for replacing roof- approved Certificate of Approval HDC 027-2018. The cost for this work was $17,469.77, proof of payment is $17,469.77 and the tax credit requested amount is $1,746.97.
HDC 045-2018 for 1110 Montgomery Street submitted by Lisa Everett, requesting approval to repair brick chimney point up from roofline with “in kind” brick color.
HDC 046-2018 for 708 Main Street submitted by Patricia Haag, requesting approval to replace roof with “in kind” tan/brown color.
HDC 047-2018 for 710 Main Street submitted by Patricia Haag, requesting approval to replace roof with “in kind” tan/brown color.
7. Election of Chairman
8. Election of Vice-Chairman
9. New Business- 22 Post Office Avenue