EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIRST MEETING
CITY OF LAUREL HISTORIC DISTRICT COMMISSION
TUESDAY – JUNE 20, 2017 – REGULAR
PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to be heard at this meeting, and you are not an applicant, please sign the speaker list provided on the table at the side of the room.
1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of the Minutes for the Regular HDC meeting held on
April 18, 2017.
3. HDC 041-2017 for 1011 Montgomery Street, submitted by Eric Sabelhaus, requesting approval to build a shed in the back east side corner of the yard. The shed will be 10’ X 12’, it will be white aluminum siding with black shutters, it will have a 6’ wide door, there will be decorative trim in the gable of the roof, and there will be one window on the side. It will be built in the likeness of the of the property structure.
4. HDC 042-2017 for 336 Montgomery Street, submitted by Randy and Jeanie Anastasi, requesting approval for the completed installation of a shed in the back east corner of the property. The shed is an 8’ X 12’ Amish style wood A-Frame and it will be painted a greenish-tan color (Clay). It will have white trim and a black roof, and red double doors with transom windows. There will be two gable vents.
5. HDC 046-2017 for 209 11th Street, submitted by Jessica Trotta, requesting approval to remove and replace a tree in the front yard.
6. HDC 047-2017 for 322 Laurel Avenue, submitted by Lam Vu, requesting approval to (1) paint the handrail on the front porch white, (2) remove a tree on the right side of the house that is encroaching on the roof and whose roots are encroaching on the house, and (3) replace the front door with a similar door.
7. HDC 048-2017 for 510 Prince George Street, submitted by Margie McCeney, requesting approval to (1) remove a Maple tree from the front yard that is leaning over Prince George Street, (2) remove a Locust tree from the front yard, (3) remove 3 Locust trees from the back yard, and (4) remove 1 Black Walnut tree from the back yard.
HDC 037-2017 for 1001 Montgomery Street, submitted by Alan Jackoway, requesting approval to replace gray asphalt shingles with same.
HDC 038-2017 for 315 Main Street, submitted by Sterling Gallagher, requesting approval to paint the front Blue the same color with same white trim.
HDC 039-2017 for 311 Main Street, submitted by Sterling Gallagher, requesting approval to paint the storefront Blue, Green, White - In Kind.
HDC 040-2017 for 313 Main Street, submitted by Sterling Gallagher, requesting approval to repaint the storefront Blue/White – In Kind.
HDC 043-2017 for 512 Prince George Street, submitted by Luis Drake, requesting approval to replace the flooring and railing of porch using same color scheme. The porch colors are green and white.
HDC 045-2017 for 322 Laurel Avenue submitted by Lam Vu, requesting approval to stain the front deck porch a natural wood matching existing color.
8. New Business