WEDNESDAY, MARCH 8, 2017 – 7:00 P.M.
- Resolution No. 6-17, a resolution set the dates, times and polling places for Early Voting in the City of Laurel for General Elections.
- Resolution No. 7-17, a resolution to set the dates, times and polling places for Early Voting in the City of Laurel for General Elections.
- Consideration of a bid recommendation – Automatic Speed Enforcement Contract with Brekford.
- Consideration of a bid recommendation for Whitecoat & Pool Repairs – Greenview Drive and Municipal Pool.
- Consideration of a bid recommendation – Street Patching.
- CIP Budget Amendment.
- Resolution No. 5-17, a resolution of the Mayor and City Council of the City of Laurel approving the designation of a sustainable community and an application therefor.
- Ordinance No. 1903, Text Amendment No. 245, an ordinance amending Laurel City Code, Chapter 20 to amend Section 20-1.9 to define Brewery and to amend Section 20-9.5 “Industrial Zones” to permit a Brewery by Special Exception in the I-G Zone.