Mayor and City Council Meeting
Tuesday, December 6, 2016 - 7:00pm to 8:00pm
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2016 – 7:00 P.M.
- Draft ordinance to amend Ordinance No. 1767 approving an amendment to the R02-01 Site and Landscape Plans for Park Place to remove a condition requiring Parcel C to be included in the Park Place Condominium Association.
- Draft ordinance to amend the Code of the City of Laurel, Chapter 18 “Buildings and Building Regulations,” Article XII, Division 1 to regulate the parking and storage of boats in the City and to amend the title of Division 1
- Ordinance No. 1885, an ordinance to amend the City of Laurel Economic Development Program to expand the businesses that can apply for the Main Street Relocation Grant Program and to amend the Retail Storefront Façade Improvement Program to provide grants for certain exterior improvements, and to eliminate the Sign and Commercial Property Improvement Rebates from the Program; and providing an effective date.
- Resolution No. 8-16, a resolution of the Mayor and City Council of the City of Laurel, Maryland supporting the City’s participation in the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development Main Street Affiliate Program and approving the City’s Application for the Program.
- Ordinance No. 1895, Map Amendment No. 866, an ordinance to approve Map Amendment Application No. 866 for rezoning of fragmented parcels, located at the intersection of Van Dusen Road and Westside Boulevard, Laurel, Maryland, consisting of 0.996 acres, identified as part of Parcel “D”, part of Parcel “E” and a portion of a State Highway Administration (SHA) Parcel and is part of the Westside Boulevard roadbed, for placement in the M-X-T Zone, of the City of Laurel Unified Land Development Code.
- Ordinance No. 1896, Text Amendment No. 243, an ordinance amending the City of Laurel Unified Land Development Code, Article I "Zoning," Division 5 Zoning Districts”, Section 20-9.5 “Table of Industrial Uses” to make Tattoo Parlor/Body Piercing Studio a Special Exception use in the Industrial General Zone and amending ULDC, Article I, Division 10 “Special Exceptions” to add regulations pertaining to the operation of body art establishments in the City; and providing an effective date
- Resolution No. 10-16, a resolution to approve the Economic Development Tax Credit for Pro Spex, 606 Main Street, as provided for in Section 16-6 of the City of Laurel Code.
- Resolution No. 9-16, a resolution approving the conversion of certain delinquent miscellaneous invoices to uncollected status ceasing collection efforts
- Bid recommendation for LA 17-01 City Streets Improvement Project.
- Bid recommendation for the purchase of a 4-Wheel Drive Backhoe.
- Bid recommendation for the purchase of one (1) Dump Truck and one (1) Passenger Bus.