After four years, the Department of Economic and Community Development has brought back the Small Business Passport Program!
Join us during Thanksgiving Week for our Small Business Passport Program. Fourteen different businesses within the City of Laurel are taking part in this year’s event! Get stickers from at least 6 participating businesses for the chance to win a prize from the City!
Do you like prizes? From November 21st - 30th, you can pick up a Small Business Passport from the Laurel Municipal Center, 8103 Sandy Spring Road, during regular business hours from 9am - 5pm (except on November 24th and 25th, when offices are closed for Thanksgiving) for the chance to win a prize basket!
You can also pick up a Small Business Passport (and coffee and donuts) directly from us on Small Business Saturday on November 26th from 9am - 12pm at the Lot at 378 Main Street.
Once you collect six stamps from six different participating businesses, you can turn in your completed passports at the Laurel Municipal Center.
Passports are due by November 30th at 4 P.M. at the Laurel Municipal Center.
A random winner will be chosen and announced on Thursday, December 1st!
Remember, when small businesses thrive, our communities thrive!
Check out the participating Shop Small merchants below and make sure to stop in between November 21st and November 28th and get one of your six stamps from six different participating businesses!
- 3 Gear Games - 25 C Street - https://3gearstudios.com
- Aramide Clothing - 14705 E Baltimore Avenue - https://thearamide.com/
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - 915 Washington Boulevard - https://batteriesplus.com/
- The Dessert Junkie - 349 Main Street - https://thedessertjunkie.com/
- El Buen Gusto Bakery - 331 Main Street
- High Five (Smoothies & Ice Cream) - 502 Main Street - https://highfivedmv.com/
- Liberated Expressions - https://liberated-expressions.com/
- Middletowne & The Dona Apts. - 14800 4th Street - https://www.southernmanagement.com/communities/middletowne-dona/ - Contact Ms. Marjorie Moorman
- More than Java Café - 358 Main Street - https://morethanjavacafe.com/
- Pretty Slay Brows - Please set up an appointment at (240)-988-8422 or online here.
- Ragamuffins Coffee House - 385 Main Street - https://www.ragamuffinslaurel.com/
- Salt on Main Wellness Center - 575 Main Street, Suite 149 - https://saltonmain.com/
You can find a map to participating businesses here.