In observance of the Thanksgiving Day Holiday the City of Laurel will be closed on Thursday, November 26th and Friday, November 27th. The Department of Public Works will be picking up Trash and Recycling on an altered schedule:
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday Trash pickups are unchanged.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday Recycling pickups are unchanged.
- Wednesday Composting pickup is unchanged.
- Thursday and Friday Trash pickups are CANCELLED. There will be no additional trash pickups this week. Regular trash pickups will resume on Monday, November 30th.
- Thursday and Friday Recycling pickups will be on Wednesday, November 25th.
- There will be no Bulky Item or Yard Debris Collections this week.
Our next residential special pickup and yard debris collection will be on Wednesday, December 2nd. Please call (301-725-0088) or email ([email protected]) to schedule your pickup.