In observance of the Labor Day Holiday, the City of Laurel will be closed on Monday, September 4th. The Department of Public Works will be picking up Trash and Recycling on an altered schedule:
- Monday Trash, Recycling and Compost pickup will be on Tuesday (residential and commercial).
- Tuesday Trash, Recycling and Compost pickup will be on Wednesday (residential only).
- Tuesday Commercial Trash and Recycling pickups are unchanged.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Trash, Recycling, and Compost pickups are unchanged.
- There will be no Bulky Item or Yard Debris Pickups this week.