In observance of the Fourth of July Holiday the City of Laurel will be closed on Monday, July 5th. The Department of Public Works will be picking up Trash and Recycling on an altered schedule:
- Monday, Trash and Recycling pickups will be on Tuesday.
- Tuesday Residential Trash and Recycling will be on Wednesday.
- Wednesday - Friday Trash and Recycling pickups are unchanged.
- Wednesday Composting pickups are unchanged.
- There will be no Bulky Item and Yard Debris Collection this week. The next bulky item and yard debris pickup will be on Wednesday, July 14th.