In observance of the Memorial Day Holiday the City of Laurel will be closed on Monday, May 31st. The Department of Public Works will be picking up Trash and Recycling on an altered schedule:
- Monday Trash and Recycling pickup will be on Tuesday (residential and commercial).
- Tuesday Trash and Recycling pickup will be on Wednesday (residential only).
- Tuesday Commercial Trash and Recycling pickups are unchanged.
- Wednesday Composting pickups are unchanged.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Trash and Recycling pickups are unchanged.
- There will be no Wednesday Bulky Item or Yard Debris pickups this week.
Our next residential special pickup and yard debris collection will be on Wednesday June 9th. Please call (301-725-0088) or email ([email protected]) to schedule your pickup.