In observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday the City of Laurel will be closed on Monday, January 18th. The Department of Public Works will be picking up Trash and Recycling on an altered schedule:
- Monday's Trash and Recycling pickup will be on Tuesday (residential and commercial).
- Tuesday's Residential Trash and Recycling pickup will be on Wednesday, with no change to Tuesday's commercial collections.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Trash and Recycling pickups are unchanged.
- Wednesday's Composting and Christmas Tree pickups are unchanged.
- There will be no yard debris or bulky item pickups this week.
Our next residential special pickup and yard debris pickup will be on Wednesday January 27th. Please call (301-725-0088) or email ([email protected]) to schedule your pickup.