In observance of the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday, the City of Laurel will be closed on Monday, January 16th. The Department of Public Works will be picking up Trash, Recycling and Composting on an altered schedule:
- Monday's Trash, Recycling and Compost pickup will be on Tuesday (residential and commercial).
- Tuesday's Residential Trash, Recycling and Compost pickup will be on Wednesday, with no change to Tuesday's commercial collections.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Trash, Recycling and Compost pickups are unchanged.
- Wednesday's Christmas Tree pickups are unchanged.
- There will be no yard debris or bulky item pickups this week.
- Our next Residential Special Pickup and Yard Debris Pickup will be on Wednesday, January 25th. Please call 301-725-0088 or email [email protected] to schedule your pickup.