Mayor Craig A. Moe wants to remind everyone that City and Passport Offices will be closed on Monday, September 2, 2019, in observance of Labor Day.
The adjusted trash and recycling collection schedule for the week of September 2nd will be as follows:
- Monday’s Trash and Recycling will be on Tuesday, September 3, 2019 (residential and commercial).
- Tuesday’s Trash and Recycling will be on Wednesday, September 4, 2019 (residential only).
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday’s Trash, Recycling and Organics Recycling collections will be unchanged.
- There will be no Bulky Item or Yard Debris Pickups Labor Day week.
- The next Residential Special Pickup will be on Wednesday, September 11, 2019.
You can schedule a Residential Special Pickup and Yard Debris Pickup by e-mailing the Department of Public Works at [email protected], using the MyLaurel App or calling 301-725-0088.
Thank you for your cooperation and we wish you a safe and happy Labor Day!