In observance of the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. holiday on Monday, January 21, 2019, Mayor Craig A. Moe has announced City offices, including the Passport Office, will be closed.
Refuse and recycling will be adjusted for the week of January 20th – 26th:
- Monday trash and recycling pickup will be on Tuesday (residential and commercial).
- Tuesday residential trash and recycling will be collected on Wednesday, with no change to commercial refuse/recycling collection.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday trash and recycling pickups are unchanged.
- There will be no yard debris or bulky item pickups this week.
- There will still be a Christmas Tree Collection on Wednesday.
The next Residential Special Pickup and Yard Debris collection is set for Wednesday, January 30, 2019. You can schedule a pickup by calling Public Works at 301-725-0088, e-mailing them at [email protected] or using the MyLaurel App.