In observance of the Thanksgiving Day Holiday the City of Laurel will be closed on Thursday, November 28th and Friday, November 29th. The Department of Public Works will be picking up Trash and Recycling on an altered schedule:
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday Trash pickusps are unchanged.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday Recycling pickups are unchanged.
- Thursday and Friday Trash pickups are CANCELLED. There will be no additional trash pickups this week. Regular trash pickups will resume on Monday November 26th.
- Thursday and Friday Recycling pickups will be on Wednesday, November 27th.
- There will be no Bulky Item or Yard Debris Collections this week.