In observance of the President's Day Holiday the City of Laurel will be closed on Monday, February18th. The Department of Public Works will be picking up Trash and Recycling on an altered schedule:
- Monday’s Trash and Recycling will be picked up on Tuesday, February 19th (residential and commercial).
- Tuesday’s Trash and Recycling will be picked up on Wednesday, February 20th (residential only).
- Tuesday’s Commercial Trash and Recycling will not change.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday’s Trash and Recycling pickups will be unchanged.
- There will be no yard debris or bulky item pickups this week.