A committee is advisory in nature and can be either a formal (standing) committee established by ordinance, resolution or an informal (ad hoc) committee created by the mayor and council. The committee may oversee and advise in service areas, such as housing or transportation, or it may advise the mayor and council on issues and recommend policy.  

City Seal

Clerk to the City Council

The Clerk to the City Council provides assistance to the City Council, maintains and preserves City legislation, and provides administrative and reporting coverage of meetings.