What do I do with restricted items?

If you have restricted items that the City of Laurel cannot collect, you will want to contact the Prince George's County Dump - The Brown Station Landfill at 301-952-7610. Area residents and businesses may use the Brown Station Road Landfill in Upper Marlboro. The site is about 23 miles south of Laurel on Maryland Route 202. The dump is not affiliated with the City of Laurel but is under the jurisdiction of the Prince George's County Government. You will want to contact them directly for hours, items accepted and dumping fees.

Show All Answers

1. When are special pickups?
2. How do I request a special pickup?
3. How do I prepare a special pickup?
4. What do I do with restricted items?